Unmatched 80°C Storage Advantages Across the COVID-19 Vaccine Cold Chain
Our breakthrough cooling technology makes the Stirling Ultracold line of ultra-low temperature (ULT) freezers uniquely efficient, lightweight and flexible enough to meet today’s unprecedented COVID-19 vaccine cold chain deployment challenges.
ULT Reliability in the Broadest Range of Operating Conditions
- Widest temperature range: The ONLY commercially available ULT freezers that safely maintain temperatures from -86°C to -20°C and meet the cold storage efficacy requirements of most COVID-19 vaccine candidates, regardless of which are ultimately approved.
- Universal power and voltage: All our units plug into 110V outlets and can be used worldwide without modifications. They are even brownout-tolerant.
- Reliable Operation: Stirling Ultracold freezers operate in higher ambient room temperatures with minimal heat output.
- Connectivity: Building management system IOT connectivity available.
Breakthrough Portability and Flexibility for Remote and Clinical Uses
- Clinical: Portable and undercounter models bring -80°C vaccine storage to all points of patient care.
- Multipurpose: The -86°C to -20°C range is adaptable to more situations, including freezer backup.
Smallest Facility Footprint With Lowest Operating Cost
- Space: Store more vaccine and biospecimen inventory in less space within our compact footprint. The SU780XLE has the largest storage capacity per square foot/meter of floor space in its class.
- Energy: Our revolutionary Stirling engine uses less energy per sample capacity to help maintain lower energy costs. Our SU780XLE is ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Infrastructure: Significantly reduced power distribution/switchgear, backup power and HVAC system requirements.
Rapid Freezer Deployment
- Delivery: Product can delivered quickly to help meet critical ULT storage needs.*
- Setup: Fastest and simplest installation without modifications to building power or HVAC.