Stirling Ultracold ultra-low freezers operate without costly refrigeration compressors or noisy cascade systems associated with ULT storage. Stirling Ultracold’s ULT freezers run an elegantly simple application that combines the Stirling Ultracold HUMM™ free-piston Stirling technology with a thermosiphon that contains no moving parts.
Intellectual Property Protection
Stirling Ultracold freezers and HUMM™ free-piston Stirling engines are protected by US and international patents.
M600, M150A and M150B Engines with Thermosiphon and Electronics
- US Patent 6,901,845
- Japanese Patent 3749651
- Brazilian Patent P10210295-1
- Chinese Patent ZL02819435.7
- German Patent DE 102 97 347 B4
- Italian Patent 3749651
- US Patent 7,073,567 B2
- Japanese Patent 4151886
- Chinese Patent ZL02812539.8
- German Patent 102 97 119
- US Patent 6,550,255 B2
- Patent Application WO2003016795 A1 and WO2002077547 A1
- Patent Application WO2013055724 A1
- US Patent Application US20130088176 A1
M600 Engine Only
- US Patent 8,615,993.
- Patent Application WO2011031616 A1