We are proud to announce the release of test results validating the industry leading energy efficiency of our next generation SU780XLE Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) Freezer. In an independently-verified industry report testing 15 ULT Freezer models, we recently received the industry’s highest energy-efficiency rating. Using the ENERGY STAR® Final Test Method, the SU780XLE’s “weighted average” energy consumption (@ -75°C) was 6.86 kWh/day (steady-state) and 7.86 kWh/day with 6 door openings over a 24-hour test period…
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- The Past, Present and Future of Ultra-Low Temperature Storage October 4, 2021
- Reducing Total Cost of Ownership When Upgrading ULT Freezers Can Reap Savings and Fund Additional Research July 29, 2021
- Stirling Publishes Upright ULT Freezer Performance at Five Temperature Setpoints Ranging from -20°C to -80°C June 21, 2021
- Flexible Ultracold Chain Solutions Will Be Key for Clinical Trials Reboot June 7, 2021
- Health Europa Highlights the Critical Need for a Global Ultracold Infrastructure May 17, 2021