We are proud to announce the release of test results validating the industry leading energy efficiency of our next generation SU780XLE Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) Freezer. In an independently-verified industry report testing 15 ULT Freezer models, we recently received the industry’s highest energy-efficiency rating. Using the ENERGY STAR® Final Test Method, the SU780XLE’s “weighted average” energy consumption (@ -75°C) was 6.86 kWh/day (steady-state) and 7.86 kWh/day with 6 door openings over a 24-hour test period…
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- Continuing Advantages of Ultra-Low Freezers in Pharmaceutical Industry Cold Chain Storage April 9, 2021
- Stirling Ultracold Announces Merger Agreement with BioLife Solutions to Further Support Life-Science Industry with Expertise in Ultra-Low Temperature Storage March 22, 2021
- Use of F-Gases Versus Natural Refrigerants in ULT Freezers and Potential Climate Impacts March 18, 2021
- Stirling Ultracold ULT Freezers Remain Critical in COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution, Storage and Administration Strategies March 9, 2021
- Stirling Ultracold dedicates this video to YOU! February 24, 2021