We are proud to announce the release of test results validating the industry leading energy efficiency of our next generation SU780XLE Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) Freezer. In an independently-verified industry report testing 15 ULT Freezer models, we recently received the industry’s highest energy-efficiency rating. Using the ENERGY STAR® Final Test Method, the SU780XLE’s “weighted average” energy consumption (@ -75°C) was 6.86 kWh/day (steady-state) and 7.86 kWh/day with 6 door openings over a 24-hour test period…
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- How do you increase freezer capacity to protect more COVID-19 vaccines? The Stirling Ultracold Answer: Custom Racks! January 25, 2021
- Looking Back at a Difficult Year and the New Perspective it has Given Us January 7, 2021
- Stirling Ultracold updates brand identity to enhance customer experience and focus on performance January 4, 2021
- Biorepository Reduces ULT Storage Costs and Earns Rebates with Stirling Freezers January 3, 2021
- Local Authorities Relying on Dry Ice for COVID-19 Vaccine Release Will Struggle to Effectively Manage Multiple Doses November 12, 2020