We are proud to announce the release of test results validating the industry leading energy efficiency of our next generation SU780XLE Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) Freezer. In an independently-verified industry report testing 15 ULT Freezer models, we recently received the industry’s highest energy-efficiency rating. Using the ENERGY STAR® Final Test Method, the SU780XLE’s “weighted average” energy consumption (@ -75°C) was 6.86 kWh/day (steady-state) and 7.86 kWh/day with 6 door openings over a 24-hour test period…
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- De-risk Sample Storage While Mitigating Climate Impact in the Lab April 19, 2022
- Resilient ULT Storage Addresses Complex Cold Chain Challenges and Distribution Equity December 28, 2021
- SciSafe’s Biostorage “Centers Of Excellence” to Advance ULT Best Practices with the Stirling SU780XLE October 28, 2021
- The Past, Present and Future of Ultra-Low Temperature Storage October 4, 2021
- Reducing Total Cost of Ownership When Upgrading ULT Freezers Can Reap Savings and Fund Additional Research July 29, 2021